Sunday, July 23, 2023

How much do betting sites in Iran earn monthly?

 


Yesterday, I attended a business meeting with the CEO of BetForward They wanted to hire me for the marketing manager position, and I went to this meeting very happy.

Their office was located in Dubai, and more than 50 people were working there. At first, I couldn't believe that such a site was so big and had so many employees! I sat in the lobby for a few minutes and was well received.

After a few minutes, at 3 p.m., I had a meeting with the CEO of this company, whose name was Sasha. He was very gentlemanly and welcomed me with a neat appearance.

At first, he asked me a few questions about where I used to work and what activities I had in the marketing field, to which I explained that I had worked in several large foreign companies.

I was curious and asked him if your site was the most prominent betting site in Iran. He said yes with a laugh!

 

Did I ask him how many users play inside their site? It was an incredible number! More than 50,000 people in Iran play on the Betforward site, and it is interesting to know that no website in Iran has as many users as Betforward!

Also, Sasha told me that they earn an average of 200 to 300 thousand dollars a day! The number is incredible because this company can easily be named among the ten most profitable companies in the internet field in Iran.

The income of this company is more than companies like Tapsi and Digikala! While their cost is much lower than other companies in Iran. Because they do not pay taxes due to the ban on betting in Iran, and all their income is profit!

There are thousands of betting sites in Iran, and the illegality of these sites in this country has made it possible for fraudsters and profiteers to extort money. They empty people's bank accounts through various methods, such as phishing.

But many reputable sites are also represented in Iran. Big sites such as 1xBet or BetForward are sites that operate well in Iran.


How much do betting sites in Iran earn monthly?


It is said that these sites earn an average of 50 to 70 million dollars per month! Which annually leaves up to 1.5 billion dollars from this country due to betting!

. How do betting sites transfer money in Iran?

There are different types of charging and withdrawal methods on Iranian betting sites.

By renting bank cards, they transfer money to dirty bank accounts and take it out of the country after money laundering.

There are other methods, such as charging through digital currencies and money, which users can use to charge their account on the betting site.

The presence of celebrities in the advertising of betting sites

There are many famous people on Persian Instagram who either have a betting site or advertise it.

Famous people such as Shadmehr Aghili or Donya Jahanbakht each have their own betting sites. They attract young people by making margins on Instagram and then sending them to their betting sites.

What games are popular in Iran?

In the first stage of Iranian sites, sports betting has a very large audience, and more than 70% of users are looking for sports betting.

But there is another popular game, which is called blast game

Other games, such as Hakme or backgammon, are also very popular among Iranian users, and betting sites also offer these games

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How much do betting sites in Iran earn monthly?

  Yesterday, I attended a business meeting with the CEO of  BetForward  They wanted to hire me for the marketing manager position, and I wen...